What happens if I’m in an accident? What if my car gets totaled?

If you are involved in an accident that results in damage to your vehicle with an Auto-secured Personal loan through Upstart, please contact your insurer and notify Upstart Servicing by calling (833) 634-3407 or by sending an email to aspl.servicing@upstart.com so we may begin working with your insurance provider to assess the damage. Should your insurance provider determine the damage to be a total loss, the estimated value of the vehicle will be sent directly to Upstart, where it will be applied to your loan.

Was this article helpful?

Can’t find what you’re looking for?